Okay...Rajindran and Annora said that my blog is very DEAD!!! Ya and I think so too... -.- So I'll update...Monday: Got BAND, YAY!!! :D I learnt how to play a song in 1 HOUR!!! Btw, the song is SAKURA...(ya la I know, Raj...you learnt that song when you were in P2..lol-.- ya la Rajindran I know you very pro lar... -.-) But our seniors say we learn very fast!!! They learnt that song in June(or is it July?? Nvm...) but we learnt that song in MARCH!!! :-) Yippees...!!! :-)
Tuesday: PE...ran 12 rounds... and I lost 1 kg!!! Ms Lee said I maintained!!! :-) Actually, I didn't really exercised...dunno why can maintain...-.- lol... after running, we played softball which I don't really know how to -.-
Wednesday: Nothing interesting...-.-Thursday: Ms Phua(new LA teacher, but I still like Mrs Ezra!!!) let us off half an hour early!!! :-) I was begging Rajindran Hajindran(or Hadringan?? -.-) to fetch me home after school. But evil Raj didn't want to!!! :-( Sometimes she likes me and sometimes she doesn't...lol wierd -.-
Friday: I went to Raj's house!!! :D with clarissa... Raj's hamster, Mitch, was sooooo CUTE!!! And he DOEN'T BITE!!! Not like TIGER, my hamster... I regret not training it...because last year PSLE so no time mah!!! Sigh... :-( Then we went up to the 3rd floor to Raj's room. Wow she has an office table for her study table!!! So good!!! =.= I did my maths homework with Clarissa 1st then when she went to do her Computing project I got the whole room to myself!!! Hehe :-)
music was played @6:34 PM