UPDATES!!!
Monday: Got BAND!!! Whoohoo!!! :-) Today was Interaction Day and we played something like Amazing Race.....I was in group number 3 :-( Raj and Joycelyn were together, so GOOD!!! Our first clue was "ONce therE was a Cute laDy callEd ms Fee min (haha...)" We took so long to decode it...-.- The answer is all the capital letters...so we had to go to 1C, 1D, 1E and 1F. Then we went there and found another group there too and we realised that our group had some problem with the sequence!!! So bad lor... then we had no choice but to look at our second clue, and finally found the right place -.- Yay my group vs Clarissa's group!!! We played the butt race...-.- I almost finished it then Clarissa's trumpet senior go make me lose :-( After that we played Poisonball at the parade square and someone hit my arm with the ball...I thought only can hit the legs?? -.- Then we played captain's ball. Luckily we got one tall guy in our group and he helped us win almost all the rounds...I didn't even get to touch the ball once!!! :-( Tuesday: Went to the park connector(I think) for the gruelling 2.4km run... I was actually jogging with Clarissa, Annora and Alicia at first but after a while they overtook me so I was jogging alone :-( !!! My timing was 17.36 seconds...just passed by 24 seconds -.- well at least I PASSED...
Wednesday (Today...): I woke up in the morning with a headache... but I still came to school... -.- After school, I felt so sick that I skipped MEP... I slept the whole afternoon at home... luckily I am well enough to do my computing project now because I need to edit it as it is too short (only 8 slides...short right??) And I also need to add in more design cos my design is going to make me FAIL...
music was played @8:08 PM