Yea I've finally updated...happy now, Raj and Annora??? LOL...
Okay...dunno where i should start...wadeva...
Monday: BAND!!! It was our test...see if you are qualified enough to join the main band. Walao the way they choose the year 1s so unfair lor... Mr Ng go ask all the seniours go "test" us first then if we are qualified then we can go down to the band room for the REAL audition. Then they go choose all the DSA people lah...so damn UNFAIR!!! (Sry Raj, I'm not angry with you, rest assured...) I mean of course the DSA people would play well lah, they learn before lor... they should at least let all of us go for the audition then choose!!! :-( Ok nvm... then my seniours went down with the "chosen one". My friend, Michelle, and another 2 year 3s started slacking. Cos we felt that there was no need to continue practising since we were not chosen...-.- Hmph!
Tuesday: Today got PE, and today's PE was the slackest...cos Ms Lee need to go test the Napfa people. So we ran around the parade squre for 15 min(well actually we mostly walked -.-) then we played table tennis. Me and Annora vs Raj and Clare. Then out of the blue we saw Goh Hengyi's picture on the table tennis notice board. Lol he looked damn funny!!! Haha ;-)
Wednesday: Sigh today was the most frightening day of my life!!! It was my turn to perform for MEP!!! I played the Grade 5 exam pieces Jackson Street Blues. I was soooo scared that I would SLIP(Raj, not SLEEP k? -.-) cos the song damn fast mah... but luckily, I didn't really slip that much, to my SURPRISE... but Ms Lin(the Mep teacher) said I didn't emphasise on the last note. And I am too used to looking at my hands instead of the book. Yea, i agree...too nervous mah... Anyways... next week is Lydia's turn!!! Yay, GOOD LUCK LYDIA!!! :D
Thursday: We had a relief teacher for Maths WHO IS SAID TO BE A FUN AND LOVING TEACHER, I VOMIT BLOOD AH... Mr Joel Boon (hehe Raj thought that "Boon" was only used for Tan Kian Boon haha :D) I think when Mr Lim comes everybody would go complain to him lor...
Friday: Band again!!! Today band damn boring leh... the year 3s and both of us year 1s slacked for 1 and a half hour. Kept taking out our handphones too... hehe ;-)
music was played @8:48 PM