CLASS OUTING WAS SOOOO FUN!!! :-)Reached PRP at 2.30pm and Raj begged me to rent bike with her. But Ranice wanted us to play captain's ball so we went to play. My team (Diane, Lydia, Cheryl, Ada, Joycelyn, Me) WON!!! We got a big box of presents and we spent about 10min trying to untie the ribbon -.- Then Raj begged me again to rent bike. But I said that I would only go if Jia Yi goes along too. Then Jia Yi said she would only go if Raj asks 2 more people to go along. Raj got so pissed!!! Haha :D Finally, Jia Yi agreed to go so we started our 3km walk to the Bike Rental shop. Wth so tired lah!!! In the evening we started eating. Raj and I were eating bee hoon while the boys were bbq-ing. Raj didn't want to try the satays at first but then she finally tried a bit and got ADDICTED to it lols -.- And TKB went there in a purple shirt and brown shorts (they totally don't suit him at all...) He also wore specs... lols -.-
music was played @10:42 PM