What you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag your good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.
THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. zephany
2. zeph
3. zephy
THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. student
2. history rep
3. assitant class monitor (in P4)
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Somewhere
2. Somewhere
3. Somewhere
THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Raj
2. Rachel
3. Rajindraan
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. cheese
2. cheese
3. cheese
THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. First day of sch
2. seeing rachel
3. seeing my family
THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. tiger
2. tiger (fish)
3. fish
THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. nothing
2. nothing
3. nothing
THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. sleeping
2. sleeping
3. sleeping
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. milo
2. hot chocolate
3. green tea
THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. rachel
2. rachel
3. rachel
music was played @5:53 PM