Wow I actually felt like updating my blog today! (which is very rare -.-) Rachel and Clarissa came to my house today. Then they went to Kampong Arang food court to da bao food back to my house to eat. I was playing some lunch time entertainment on my piano lol -.- Felt very wierd :S Then me and Rachel started playing the piano. Played duet!!! :D After that Rachel and Clarissa went to my room and RAIDED it. Not really lah just jk :D My room hasn't been that noisy before since I shifted here =.= Clarissa had to go at 4.30pm :( so left me and Rachel. Rachel was amazingly hardworking after that. She did her part plus the APA format in less than half and hour! :) Then we played Concerto D'Amore, a bit of Blue Shades, Down Under and the ensemble that Rachel printed :D So fun! The ensemble sounded quite nice XD Ok have to go do tuition homework now :( You shall expect my next post in 1000000 years time! Hahas :D Byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
music was played @7:55 PM