I know this is a bit too late, but I really really have to say it...........................I GOT INTO MAIN BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:DMichelle I totally agree with your post :D YAY! Sunday:Went to Anglican High Concert Band performance, La Danse Finale (The Last Dance), cos my bro forced me to go and since I didn't have anything on on that day so I went lor. Saw my section leader, Chang Wei, at the entrance :O He went to watch too :O Then when the doors opened, me, my bro and his friend went to chiong to the front row, but realised it was full, then looked at the 2nd and 3rd row but it was full too :( So we sat at the 4th row :( My bro kept pestering me to change place with him cos I got a better view of his senior lol -,- Btw he plays the bassoon.(Thank you Shao Shan for the encouragement! :D) He only has ONE Sec 4 senior. Then when he graduates it will be only him :O I was like asking him why he wanted to join bassoon in the first place cos got so little players then he'll be very lonely but he said he likes it -,- so nvm lor. Helped my bro took some pics of the band and some close-up pics of his senior =.=During intermission, my bro had to drag me along just to say hi to his senior. LOL. The after that he wanted to find the vice-chairperson of the student council and made me follow him too. My bro says that there's a end of year concert too! :D And obviously I'll have to go again. He'll be performing! :D i'm gonna ask him to teach me bassoon! :D (Although I don't really like that instrument very much :S)Monday:Had band!!!! :D YAY!! :D We had tutorial and that saved me from drills and fall-in yay. The teacher was quite nice (and funny XD) but I don't really recognise her even after I met her at the beginning of last year :S I LOVE BAND :DTuesday:Had piano lesson today. We did aural and I had to SING :( I hate aural, although I usually score the highest for it lol. Then me and my bro played a flute and piano duet hehe :D He played one of his exam pieces and I just played the right hand part. My piano teacher found it so nice she asked us to take a video of it and post it on Youtube. But we only voice-recorded it. I screwed up the first part -.- but that was only a practice. GTG! :D I dunno why but now I usually feel like updating my blog, so visit more often! :D
music was played @7:24 PM