4h to To Kill A Mockingbird play :D I have a feeling that it'll be interesting :)Yesterday's band was ok. I love KROMMER :D but sitting beside Shao Shan is quite pressurizing haha. Oh ya my bro is gonna be an ASSITANT SECTION LEADER, not section leader -.- so that means he doesn't really have to do as much as the section leader. I don't wanna skip band next Friday!!! :( but I have competition, which requires me to skip my Science Common Test too D: *Sobs* Then somemore I think I can't go for the full saturday practice too. My mum booked the studio for me to practise for my piano exam from 10am-11am. So that means I can go in the morning from 8-9.30, leave at 10, and come back at 11.30. Sigh... why must I always skip band? :( I submitted my leave form yesterday to Mr Teo and he was already quite unhappy...now I dunno what will happen if I tell him about saturday's practice too... Somebody please kill me.
music was played @10:48 AM