My MEP performance was TODAY! D: But I think I played reasonably well... at least I was able to play all the slurs and dynamics well :D but I stumbled quite a lot of times in my running notes :( Sigh...must practise more on my running notes. Piano practical exam is on 10th March (2 days after my birthday... :( why must piano practical exam always be so close to my birthday???) and it's just about 2 weeks away! :( Then after that got MEP unprepared listening test. Some of the questions were quite hard :X I wrote total crap for the last question :( Nvm I shan't post anymore about it. Oh ya I managed to find Two Symphonic Movements on YouTube YAY! :D It's in my phone now. Everybody had a hard time finding it, right? :) Forgot to let Shao Shan listen to it today... Nvm shall let her listen to it tmr and see how she reacts! :DI want to blog more but I just can't seem to think about what else to post -.- so I shall just end off here. Sayonara! :D
music was played @4:55 PM