Today juniors came!!! :D:D:D Only got 3, I thought every year was 4??? :( Anyway, 2 of them already know how to play flute, Pei-Yu and Yi Lien. The other one is new, but I dunno her name :S Michelle and I already made friends with Pei-Yu and Yi Lien, see we so friendly right? Hahas :D But havn't talked to the other one yet, cos didn't get a chance to meet her until in the band room. But she was talking to Mr Teo and Chang Wei then :( Clarinets have 7 juniors OMG :O You are really irritating me. You think you can do whatever you want is it? You never care about other people's feelings, you just do it without considering the fact that the other person might feel hurt. You think just because you have your friends around you, that means you can anyhow critisise people is it? I tell you, you don't even have any friends, let alone best friends. i just can't stand you. There's a limit to my tolerance, so please shut up.
music was played @8:54 PM