2nd day of band camp.Sp was more fun than yesterday's :D Laughed a lot haha XDLunch was fun too! :) Went to KFC and spent a long time at the counter. Cos me, Michelle, and my senior Nicole were actually 2nd in line. Then one man asked us if he can go first cos he said he needed to fetch his daughter and he'll be very fast -.- So as kind-hearted Dunmanians, we agreed :D But ended up he took quite long just to buy a 2pc chicken meal. But I won't blame him :)Then full band was erm... COLD -.- I was shivering like mad kept doing vibrato on my flute :( Especially during Bagatelle. A lot of holding notes mah :( Then my whole flute was shaking too. I shall learn my lesson and bring a sweater tomorrow -.-OH YAI HAVN'T BOUGHT MY COURT SHOES AND LONG SLEEVE WHITE SHIRT!!! D:
I AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW D: