
From left to right: Jia Qi, Ming Li, MEEE!!!, Yu Xin and MIMI!!! :D
Ok that's all :) Now shall post about AFTER BAND!!! :D Actually wanted to go with Rachel and Cheryl only. But while walking to the bus stop, we met Terence, Chong Ming and Jonathen. So they joined us for lunch too. Went to Seoul Garden at Bugis Junction AGAIN!!! Omg I just went there exactly a week ago -.-
So we had two tables. Ate chicken again :) Jonathen, Terence and Chong Ming took a lot of food, then end up they can't finish. So we took some -.- Then played and played and played. And Rachel bullied me D: She keep stealing my flute cleaning stick. Then say what cannot steal other ppl's things lol. Look who's talking! :D
Then after lunch, walked to the toilet and erm... should I say this?? I think I better not :) I shall respect the privacy of that person haha :D Anyway, something damn funny happened outside the toilet. Nvm I shall skip that part. Cheryl and Chong Ming played chopsticks outside the males toilet -.- Oh ya and then Cheryl played that finger game thing with Chong Ming and and...you should what happened! HAHAHAHA!!!! :D Laughed like siao XD
Then we walked to the MRT station. Dunno where Chong Ming disappeared to -.- Before entering the MRT station he was there, then when we entered he was gone -.- So left me, Cheryl, Rachel and Terence. Jonathen went off during lunch. All of us took the same line. Then erm about the reach Kallang that time something funny happened again :D Hehe I shan't post about it too. LOLS -.-
Ok gtg now! Can't wait for Rhythm XXIV haha!!! :D