Omg I'm so bored now... :( I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BOREDDDD!!!!!!!!!! D: Haiz... :(History is giving me a headache now... :( How to do???? D: My mind is seriously blank now. BLANK. You know, I read the history textbook for ideas and I had to reread it like 3 times before anything got into my head -.- I hate structured essays :( Ok I'm done complaining. My bro has been at sch since 1pm, guess for what?? B-A-N-D, BAND. For sec 4 handover. A handover for 5 hours?! -.- Come on. Luckily his senior leaving le. Otherwise he keep asking my bro out to watch concerts, waste his studying time. He already went to like 2 concerts (not including rhythm) this week, and his gonna go for another 1 or 2 more concerts in the coming week. And already his results like shit. Still wanna waste time go concerts. Ok I should really stop complaining now -.- But I'm really worried for him :(
music was played @6:04 PM