Today went for band in the morning. Had sp from 8-10am, then I had to go off for studio practice :( Lol when I told Chang Wei I had to leave at 10am, Jonathen was like damn jealous cos I get to skip sp -.- I could hear the flutes playing while walking back home, and I could even hear them from my house -.- Could actually hear it quite loudly and clearly, which is unusual for such a soft instrument -.-My piano teacher gave me a mock exam. I got only 122 (Merit) -.- She said she was quite happy with my pieces but was disappointed with my scales :( Actually I can play one lor, but dunno why that time cannot play :( Anyway, I deproved in my Aural... :( I used to get full marks for that, but why can't I sing well now??? D:After that went back to sp. They were playing Blue Shades then and SHAO SHAN was conducting us with a wooden stick HAHA!!! :D So funny XD Ok gtg now. I need to do MEP homework... :( 2 listening excercises ahhhhhh!!! D:
music was played @2:14 PM