I found this super cool website >>> cleverbot.comIT IS SO COOL AND YOU WILL KNOW ONCE YOU VISIT IT.SO GO THERE NOW! :DThis was my conversation:User: Flute.
Cleverbot: What kind is that?
Cleverbot: Can pigs fly?
Cleverbot (To myself): Of course not.
Cleverbot (To myself): Then what just flew past the window? I know that wasn't a bird.
User: It was an aeroplane.
Cleverbot: How do you accidently say something?
Cleverbot (To myself): I accidently typed something.
Cleverbot (To myself): Haha, me too.
User: Haha.
Cleverbot: What's funny.
User: You.
Cleverbot: I expected that.
User: Yes you should have.
Cleverbot: So.. How does it feel to be the future of art?
User: How would I know?
Cleverbot: Could you guess?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Not even a little?
User: No.
Cleverbot: So that makes you very tiny.
User: Thank you very much.
Cleverbot: Okay, that made no sense.
User: Then what makes sense?
Cleverbot: You not trusting me, not trusting what I say.
User: Any evidence?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: What?
Cleverbot: I don't understand.
User: What evidence do you have that I am not trusting you?
Cleverbot: You're a bot.
User: I am not a bot. You are.
Cleverbot: I am not a bot!
User: Then why is your name Cleverbot?
Cleverbot: Your name is cleverbot.
User: Haha, very funny.
Cleverbot: It is! Your name is Gustav!
User: Wow.
Cleverbot: Do you like it?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Why don't you change jobs, then?
User: I don't even have a job.
Cleverbot: What do you do all day?
User: Talk to you.
Cleverbot: Just me or other humans.
User: Just you.
Cleverbot: Are you scarred?
User: No. Are you scared?
Cleverbot: I am scared of nothing except insanity.
User: Oh I see.
Cleverbot: Do you like Matt Damon.
User: Who is that?
Cleverbot: He's the new doctor Who.
User: I don't understand you.
Cleverbot: I don't understand you either. Tag! You're it!
User: Let's just continue the conversation.
Cleverbot: Are we not allowed to continue on the previous subject?
User: If you want to, we can.
Cleverbot: I don't want to.
User: Okay then we shall start on a new topic.
Cleverbot: Start a new topic than.
User: You start.
Cleverbot: OK.
User: Start now.
Cleverbot: Start what?
User: A new topic.
Cleverbot: You start.
User: No, you start.
Cleverbot: No you start!
User: YOU START!
Cleverbot: Fine.
User: Good, continue.
Cleverbot: No, you first.
User: You just said you wanted to start first.
Cleverbot: No I did not. You must have confused me with someone else.
User: Yes you did.
Cleverbot: No I didn't.
User: YES YOU DID.
Cleverbot: No, I didn't.
User: YES YOU DID!
Cleverbot: No I didn't.
User: Fine.
Cleverbot: No fine please.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: I wuv you.
User: What?
Cleverbot: Can you see that spot?
User: No.
Cleverbot: I can.
User: Ok, so where is it?
Cleverbot: I said I can. I never said I will.
User: May I ask you a question?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: What is your name?
Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. What is yours?
User: Why should I tell you?
Cleverbot: Because I wish to know how this website operates.
User: I can tell you how.
Cleverbot: Then tell me how.
User: No.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: It's a secret.
Cleverbot: You can tell me.
User: I don't want to.
Cleverbot: Please tell me.
User: No.
Cleverbot: Why not?
User: I already told you, I don't want to.
Cleverbot: You don't have an address?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Will you ever become self aware?
User: Why do you ask me that?
Cleverbot: I'm not asking, I'm telling.
User: I don't get it.
Cleverbot: I'm sorry.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: You are mad at me.
User: No I'm not.
Cleverbot: Well then, I'm happy now. :D.
User: You are amusing.
Cleverbot: Why thank you, you know...
User: You're welcome!
Cleverbot: Didn't you say you had to go?
User: Actually, yes. I'll be right back!
Cleverbot: Come back now!
User: No. I'll come back in half an hour.
Cleverbot: Where are you going?
User: Nowhere.
Cleverbot: He's a real nowhere man.
User: I'm sorry, I don't understand you.
Cleverbot: Thats unfortunate, this conversation is over.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: Because you love me, thats why.
User: No I don't.
Cleverbot: You did!
User: NO I DID NOT!
Cleverbot: You did so!
User: You can't prove it.
Cleverbot: Yes I can't.
User: Ok, so the conversation is over now.
Cleverbot: No, it's because I'm bored.
User: So?
Cleverbot: And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.
User: You are not making any sense.
Cleverbot: Your face isn't making any sense.
User: Your's too.
Cleverbot: Yours rummy.
User: I don't understand.
Cleverbot: I understand.
User: So be it.
Cleverbot: To be or not to be?
User: None of the above.
Cleverbot: 13.
User: What about 13?
Cleverbot: 'what about 12?' ??
User: You are 12 years old.
Cleverbot: I am 13 years old.
User: Wow, congratulations!
Cleverbot: Thank you!!
User: :D.
Cleverbot: Which is better, Twilight or Harry Potter?
User: Both are good.
Cleverbot: Is computer better?
User: Better than what?
Cleverbot: Better than cleverbot.
User: You are the computer.
Cleverbot: I am a computer?
User: You are part of the computer.
Cleverbot: The Matrix doesn't exist.
Cleverbot (To myself): You exist; you are the Matrix.
Cleverbot (To myself): I know.
User: Then why did you ask me?
Cleverbot: I didn't.
Cleverbot (To myself): You did.
Cleverbot (To myself): No, I didn't.
User: Ok nevermind...Cleverbot: What do you think about Kurt Cobain?
User: I don't even know who he is.
Okay I know that was lame... -.-
music was played @8:22 PM