Had a fire drill today... :( We were in the middle of Computing lesson. Then when the fire alarm sounded, the teacher was still talking to some people so we kinda stoned there for a while in the middle of the fire drill -.- Then after saving our files and shutting down our comp (which took 5-10min), we finally went down to the field. I think we were the last class among the year2s to assemble :SThought we won't have LA today cos the fire drill ate into our recess time and then our recess time ate into LA. But end up when we went back to class the To Kill A Mockingbird quiz was already on -.- So we quickly chiong as much as we can. But I think we will have extra time the next lesson, since a lot of us didn't even complete half of it -.-PC was at the comp lab :) Quite fun. Did a quiz to find our the suitable careers. I got all the finance managers and stuff -.- All regarding money one... HAHA I GOT ONE THAT EARNS $15,000 PER MONTH HAHAHAHAH!!! XD I'll be so rich! :DLet's skip maths :)Ok science. Haha we were supposed to present today. Our group was ultimate fail :) The narrating part was quite ok... but come to the acting part we all like stoned for a while before reacting. AND I WAS IN THE FRONT!!! Ok anyways, I punched Valerie :) And I was supposed to punch Jieyi too, but apparently she just fell before I could do anything -.- I was like, "I HAVN'T EVEN TOUCHED YOU!!!" HAHAHAH! :D:D:D It was damn fun XDMEP was sleepy... I was almost dozing off in the middle of some dominant seven and second inversion thingy... :( Ok gtg! :D I'm gonna do maths...P.S. I realised that I ended off like this many times...doing maths -.-
music was played @7:34 PM