Math test today... :(First few questions were quite easy, BUT the last few were hard :(I dunno how to do 1 question and 2 sub-questions!!! D:And I really wanna score for all my term 2 testscos I really REALLY want that Stitch! D:And I don't want to disappoint myself again.I hope I can at least get above 23 for this math test...Math over, history now -.-I seriously think I'm gonna fail this test. I have NEVER gotten a B for history before.Look how screwed my history is? -.-This year, or should I say this term, I want to at least get a B for history. At least a B, please!!! D:Had sp today for band.Played the ensemble until my eyelids were drooping and I had a hard time trying to keep them open -.-Was super tired.That also explains why I suddenly don't have enough breath. Like I have to breathe every 6 crotchets :(My cousin's having his first day of NS now...Haha good luck to him :)and have fun! :DI guess you won't be going on facebook already...? :(At least for the next 2 weeks :(Bye, I need to mug now. MUGMUGMUG!!! D:
music was played @8:58 PM