PE quite okay today :) Only ran 1.6km (4 rounds). Then all the failers for standing broad jump had to go off with teacher for practice. And that includes me :( But I IMPROVED!!! :D Last week was super lousy (136cm). Today was (150cm) YAY! :D Although it's still lousy, at least I improved :) I think I know how to jump already yays! :D Oh and both congrats and jiayou to Rachel :)ACC was fun today hahas! :D We 泡茶 XD Our group was super high and loud and noisy and kiasu :D We kept shouting, "NOO!!!" and "AHHH!!!" and "OMG!" cos we were like damn kiasu when we were about to make some mistakes. But anyways, I drank like 6 cups of tea -.- 1st one was made by Lydia, second was made by YOURS TRULY :D and the third was made by Joycelyn. Mine smelt like honey :)Ok done. I got so much things to do today argh... D:
music was played @4:16 PM