Today was ok I guess. Went down to fetch the taiwanese students at 9.15am. We went down early, so we had to wait for like 10min. I spent the waiting time laughing at Benjamin and Mu Rong haha :D Benjamin was trying to *erm you know what* to Mu Rong and Mu Rong was screaming away XD Then the bus came and Mu Rong and I were the first to greet them haha :D Spent quite some time settling down and briefing. Then I amazingly managed to spot Chang Ling right away in the midst of the large crowd. So pro right? :) Went back to class and realised that the Malay teacher was already there. So we did a bit of revision and after that the malay teacher called all the taiwanese ppl up to TEACH THEM MALAY. LOL! :D Then Chang Ling showed me her handbook with their itenery and other stuff like details about our school. EH THEY GET TO GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LEH!!!! >:( So jealous :( Even a Singaporean here hasn't even gone there yet and my buddy is going there the following day. How amazing :( Oh and they are going to Night Safari tonight too. I wanna go! D: But I'm still stuck here doing MEP homework which is due tomorrow........Recess was AWKWARD :( Went to library with Ranice and Rachel. We bought hot dog with tomato and cheese and an ice lemon tea for Chang Ling. I was afraid to ask her if the food was nice cos I scared she say no -.- We sat on the ground outside the library and didn't really talk about anything. NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT MAH! :( Science. Chang Ling was separated from me :( And Xiyu's buddy came to sit beside me instead -.- I dun really know her so well but I did talk to her, to ask her about her blood type lol. Cos we were learning about that during Science. Her blood type is B, dunno whether B+ or B- cos when I tried asking her, she couldn't understand what's "plus" and "minus" and I can't possibly say B加 and B减 right?! Ok I know my chinese fail -.-RS was the "spent 60min staring at each other" thing. Cos we didn't really prepare anything for the consultation haha. Talked about classmates and mostly BAND cos my group all band people one XD Heehee so cool right? :) Ok I need to chiong MEP homework now :(
music was played @5:11 PM