Went to Towner Gardens School for cip today. Wasn't as bad as I thought. I was like so scared the students won't co-orperate with me and I don't know how to communicate with them. But anyways, I was posted to a pre-school class so it's kinda better than the senior classes. Cos the pre-school students there would be more 天真 :DSo the teacher introduced me the class, but I doubt the class even knows my name. The class size was really small. There were only 4 students in the class. So they were having music lesson then, which apparently was just listening to music from the radio. Then the teacher and I brought them to the toilet and I was asked to wait outside the girl's toilet for one of the students. And I saw Valerie, Levi, Lydia and the guys at the canteen while waiting -.- The teacher showed the class some photos they took during lessons. Then it was filing time. I helped one of the boys in filing his worksheets. And omg he was really good in it :O I didn't even have to do anything but just tell him to open the file and take out the fastener. Then he managed to put in his worksheet on his own (actually with a little little bit of help from me) and closed the file. I think he was like the smartest and friendliest of the four. And he was really cute too! :D He kept smiling at me XDThe last lesson of the day was some therapy thing, where they go to the field to play with starch. It was quite fun helping the teacher take pictures of the students applying starch all over their bodies :) LOL the teacher even put ice cubes into one of the boy's diapers!!! :D But there wasn't really any big reaction from him :( Then when I was in the midst of taking pictures of the teachers bathing the children (with the clothes on fyi -.-) cos the teacher asked me to, HAOZE -yes HAOZE- of ALL the people in the world, had to appear beside me -.- And he, of ALL the people in the world, had to see that I'm taking pictures of children bathing. You should know the consequences thereafter... -.- I'm NOT gonna talk about it. MEP theory test tmr... :( So much things to memorize!!! D: Still got chinese test tmr somemore :( Haiz...gonna chiong now. Actually I'm ALREADY chionging -.-P.S. Clarissa you owe me 5 bucks :)
music was played @9:04 PM