Hello I'm back from level camp! :D IT TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!! XD YAY! PEBBLES WE ROCK!!! :D This post is gonna be loooonnnngggg....Day 1:Lol I didn't go for day 1 cos I was sick :( Sad...Day 2:Went to the jetty in the morning. I met SHAO SHAN there!!!!!!! :D So we and a few other students going on that day chatted among ourselves while the teachers also chatted among themselves -.- Mr Lee bought like a whole big bag of snacks and tidbits for his group larh! He looked like Santa Claus carrying that big sack haha! :D No offence :)So after a while, we boarded the ferry and left Singapore for Pulau Ubin. When we reached there we were like thinking whether to turn left or right at the entrance -.- Walked and walked and walked till we reached the conference hall then they instructors lead us to our groups. Apparently I was the only one that did not have an expedition on that day -.-Spotted my group from the tents and I realised that they were doing Low-Elements and I wasn't even in my track pants!!! :( So in a moment of panic I changed in the tent and almost forgot to zip the door shut :X Actually the first person I saw while walking to the balancing thing was Clarissa cos she was on the balancing thing and she was so easy to spot HAHAH!!! :D Subsequently I met Qinghui, Michelle and Rachel. Then we did the balancing thing too and cleared it in like 5 min -.-Then the balancing rope thing. That's not to bad I guess :) I shall skip to the 2 person balancing rope thing now :P Paired up with Clarissa. We were so fail larh haha :D We kept screaming and laughing until the whole rope shaking so we fell :D But it was damn fun ~LOW WALL! :) This was quite fun! :D Initially when they tried to push you up from the bottom it was quite scary cos it's like you feel that you can't reach the hand above and you might fall. Then when you grabbed the hand above not scary le :) Lol. HIGH ELEMENTS! I was so so so so so so FAIL :( Fell down halfway while trying to grab the next rope :( So sad larh D: I want to try it again and I want to complete it the next time I try it :(Supposed to have water rafting after high elements...but it RAINED :( So it was cancelled D: But the rest of the activities were fun too :) Now the worst part. Sleep! :( 6 ppl squeeze in one tent and I was so squashed I couldn't even move. Qinghui was sleeping beside me and she kept knocking my leg haha no offence :) Didn't really slept well. Slept. Woke up. Slept. Woke up. D:Day 3:Woke up at dunno what time and didn't bathe :) Then ate breakfast at the conference hall WITH AIR-CON! :D So shiok XD Ate nasi lemak and drank hot MILO! :D Then we went out and did all the stuff with the maps and compass and finally started off for the expedition.First checkpoint was at some hill...puaka hill is it? :X Forgot. The view from there was awesome :D And our task was so easy. Just need to take a group photo there :) Oh and on the way there we came across a drink stall and the signboard -or wall?- said, "Y U SO LIKE THAT... BUY A DRINK LA...THANKS" omg so cool right? :D Haha you would never see a sign like that in Singapore! We took a group photo there too! :) Second checkpoint was at a temple with a pond full of turtles :D So cute XD We were supposed to lure the turtles to us using food and take a photo with at least 10 turtles inside. Quite fail at first but we successfully took the photo eventually :DWanted to go to the third checkpoint after that but we overshot. So we walked back but our instructor, Joe, said that there would be a lot of people there so we decided to go there after lunch. Found a clearing and we settled there. Outdoor cooking was super fun! :D My group did ok I think :) Though we spilt some soup cos the rocks weren't stable. After we finished eating, we cleared up and proceeded to the third station. But guess what? It started raining D: So we went back to the place we did our outdoor cooking and my group found a small shelter next to it. It was damn fun that time :D We were singing and blasting music from Joe's phone. Apparently there was Wifi there and Joe went on youtube and played the songs. We were damn high there :DThe rain stopped after a while but we already need to return to the campsite :( Didn't get to see the wild boar Jack D: Then on the way back Joe was telling us lame but funny but still very lame jokes :D It's too lame to be any lamer lols :D I think some he make up himself one lor :DWE WERE THE FIRST GROUP TO REACH THE CAMPSITE WHEE!!! XD Finally got time to bathe! :D Oh then when we were queing up to bathe Joe and another instructor (I forgot the name :X) were gaying outside the female toilet LOLS. YOU GOT EAT KANG KONG BEFORE? GOT EAT BLACK KANG KONG ANOT? WANT TO TRY? OMG that was damn funny haha!!! :DCAMPFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I think our performance was quite good :D PEBBLES ROCK FOREVER!!! XD The retarded dance was super funny :D Haha I even going high as I type this post lols :D Bad romance ~ OH AND WE GOT TO SLEEP IN THE CHALET THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Yay! I shared the bed with Alicia, Levi and Yue Jun while Lydia and Rachel slept on the floor. I think the chalet thing they already plan before that. Cos this morning when I went for the open house usher training one of the guys in my group, senior high one, said that they also slept in the chalet at the last day of their year 2 level camp at pulau ubin. Lols but anyway that night was so shiok :D But the air-con was freezing though. Oh and thank you Yue Jun for specially getting up at night to help us take the blanket from the cupboard! :DHaha best day ever! :D ~Day 4:Last day of level camp :( Woke up at forgot what time and went to have breakfast. Then had debrief. Then while waiting, Joe let us look at the pics from the other instructor Shu Juan's camera. Luckily no unglam pics of me :D But we didn't finish looking so I don't really know. Then we got so bored again and Joe suggested playing five stones -.- We used the pebbles on the ground. That was so fail too! :D But funny :) Finally we parted from pebbles and our instructors and joined our classes :( The ride back to Singapore was so funny haha! :D Poor Joycelyn got splashed by the water so many times cos she was seating at the far end of the boat. Mr Lim was reading some chinese comic book haha! :DFinally reached Singapore and took a bus back to school. And that's the end of Year 2'10 Level Camp :( Sad...I really miss pulau ubin and Pebbles and the instructors :( Bye :(Ok done with this post. Year 4 got adventure camp again! :D Yay! But I have to wait till then :( Time, please fly quickly :) Yay! PEBBLES PEBBLES PEBBLES WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! XDOh yeah and WORLD PEACE! :D
music was played @2:44 PM