PTM today.Actually supposed to meet Ms Kheng and Ms Heng only...but my mum and I go extra and met the rest of the teachers during their free slots :DHaha we're so evil >:)LOL.And I got all my grades for my subjects.I REALLY REALLY REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE I SCORED THIS!!!!!Language Arts: A
Chinese: A
Maths: A
Science: A+
History: A
Geography: A
GPA (if I'm correct): 3.67 OMGOMGOMG I REALLY REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE I SCORED THIS WELL :O
WHAT IS THIS?!
THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE!!! :O
Take for example, my Chinese.
Term 1 test sucked: 66.5/100.
Term 2 test sucked more: 60.5/100.
Projects worse (I think), I remembered there is one that I scored 34/50, if I'm not wrong.
And still A?!?!? :O A?!
It is really shocking, but I'm happy too! :D
I exeeded my expectations!
I wanted to get at least 3.4+
And I scored this :)
Happy~~~XD
Quite wierd that my MEP results for Semester 1 did not really help haha! :D
I got a B for that -.-