Zephany Hoe 8th March (Get me a prezzie! :D) Dunman High School! Symphonic Band!!! :D Plays the piano and flute!!! :D
♥Wishes
[X] Get 26+/30 for Geography Tribe Assignment (I got 30/30 FULL MARKS!!!) :D
[X] Do well in MEP test for Semester 2 (Year 1) (I got 80/100 for theory and 16/25 for practical. The theory was ok but my practical SUCKS!)
[X] Don't screw up the MEP performance on 24th Feb (Year 2)(Didn't really screw up, at least the comments were good haha :D)
[X] Perform well for Rhythm XXIV (Quite ok larh...:D)
[X] Get 3.4+ for GPA for Mid-Year Exams (YES!!! :D 3.67!!!)
[ ] Get distinction for my Grade 6 Piano Theory
[ ] Get a rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
[ ] Get 3.8 for GPA for EOY exams (Year 2)
[ ] Get into best class in Year 3
[ ] Get into SYF
[-] Give away Tiger before it dies and make me cry (Unfortunately, it died in front of my eyes...)
[-] Do well in MEP Test for Semester 1 (Year 1) (Well, I got 58/100 for my theory exam and 20/25 for my practical...)
[-] Get 3.5+ for GPA for Semester 1 (Nope nope I definately didn't achieve that... let's wait till EOY)
[-] Get 3.5+ for GPA for EOY exams for Year 1 (Noooo!!!! I didn't get it D:)
[-] Get distinction for my Grade 6 Piano Practical (No I didn't get it D: Only Merit...)
Shit I'm having a sore throat now... NONONONO I can't fall sick now!!!! D: I really wanna go for level camp!!! D: Ah...!!! Omgomgomgomg what if I really can't go??? D: D': Please please please don't let me fall sick!!! D: