Aww...LSP today was damn fun and delicious! :D
Made steamed egg! XD
It turned out to be soooooo delicious!
Yay :)
I'm gonna cook it tonight :D
Haha!
Awesome! (heheh rachel ;D remember?)
Skipped piano lesson today cos I didn't really practise since last week was band camp and I didn't have time :(
Then my mum didn't want me to have piano lesson cos she said it was a waste of money to have piano lesson without preparing for it -.-
So yeah :)
Tmr's gonna be a long and busy and tiring day for me D:
School until 3.45pm...
Then MEP until 5.45pm!!!! D:
So long sia :(
I don't like the new timetable...
School hours longer this time
AND
Thursday starts at 9am instead of Monday!!!
Why??? :(
Sunday nights are usually when we sleep late!!!
It's gonna be a looonnnggg Semester 2...
But I'm gonna work extremely hard for that 3.8 gpa!!! :D
Yay :)